Maryland and DC Personal Injury Attorneys
For over 60 years, the lawyers of Costello & Edwards have helped victims of negligence fight for the compensation they deserve after an accident or injury. Our attorneys have helped victims recover millions in damages in settlements and court verdicts. We take the time to understand your specific needs, and the needs of your family, to provide legal representation that holds responsible parties fully accountable.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Handle
We offer representation in a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Bus/Subway Accidents
- Paralysis and Spine Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Crime Victim Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Animal & Dog Bites
How our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help
After an accident, your focus should be on recovery. The health of you or your loved one is paramount. Our personal injury attorneys handle the investigation, preparation, and negotiation stages of your claim on your behalf so you can focus on your health and recovery.
- Professional Negotiation: The insurance company, or opposing counsel, will surely offer you less than what your claim is worth. In such a case, the benefit of having an experienced negotiator working on your behalf cannot be overemphasized.
- Peace of Mind: An injury, illness, or death of a loved one causes your life to be turned upside down, forcing you to make tough decisions while often causing financial strain. Having a trustworthy and skilled attorney handling your personal injury claim provides much-needed peace of mind.
- Preservation of Evidence: It is a fact that as the more time passes, the less clearly we can recall the details of an event. Witnessing a car accident is no exception. It is essential your attorney has the opportunity to speak with any witnesses to your accident as soon as possible in order to obtain their statement before they forget important details. It is also essential any physical evidence from your accident be preserved.
You Pay Nothing Out of Pocket
Costello & Edwards handles personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis, meaning you never pay anything out of pocket. We don’t ever ask for a credit card and you owe us nothing unless we recover on your behalf.
We don’t get paid unless we win at trial or the case settles. If we don’t recover monies on your behalf, you owe us nothing – no fees and no costs. It is 100% free to call for a consultation to learn about your legal options.
We Work For You
It is our job at Costello & Edwards to handle your case in a prompt and professional manner. This means promptly answering all of your questions and placing you in the position to make the most informed decision about your case.
We work for you and it is our job to allow you to make the best decisions possible with the maximum amount of information in your possession.
Speak With an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you have suffered a personal injury, contact Costello & Edwards today at 301-925-9080 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We are eager to use our skills and knowledge to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.